Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chin Ching’s 21st Birthday Party

Let’s start from the moment BoonKiat came to fetch me and ChunFai. BoonKiat accidentally damaged his Saga skirting while waiting for ChunFai. Then off we go to ChinChing’s party at her house. But as we reached there, 3 of us have the same feel that we don’t have enough aura to enter her place as her house has already crowded with peoples. I’ve expected this from the beginning that the place will be jam packed with KHlians. Still, BoonKiat & I walked in to wish her Happy Birthday first meanwhile ChunFai sneaked to the seats joining up with his friends from KH last time. Mission of the day, photographing. Accomplished it easily as she will request for photographing with whoever had just arrived. Her brother as the photographer and of course I hand over my FE-320 to him. Picture snapped! And she do look devastating that night! I almost can’t recognize her.

P2210161

Can’t really find our pace there and all we did is just eat and sit at the corner. ChunFai been bragging about to leave there and go for Left4Dead instead. But we still have to wait for the arrival of the present and drop a signature on the birthday card and pay the share.

P2210164

Finally, everything is done. Group picture were taken and have a slice of the birthday cake and it’s time to move. Right before we leave, I smashed my head on a metal made sign board outside her house. Bang!! Everyone stared at me that moment, how embarrassing… ISH~!!!

Anyhow, to ChinChing, thanks for inviting and I’d like to quote something I said that night… “Lei Kam Man Hou Sok”!!

And BoonKiat says… “Lei Kam Yat Hou Dim”!!

Welcome to the Club 21 and all the best in the coming days in your life. =D

3 of us went for Left4Dead after that…

0 chicken(s) caught: