Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Benji’s Theory of Maggi

A post inspired by my supper yesterday night. Been thinking to make this post for quite a long time ago. I think it’s time reveal my thoughts about this through my experiences. Please take note that this is not an ordinary post that normal people can understand what I’m really talking about. If you can read and understand what I’m writing here, you’re god! XD

Case No.1
I’ve been keeping a pack of instant noodle(we call it Maggi la) in the drawer for a long time thinking that probably nobody gonna consume it, I’ll cook it when I’m being hungry enough that time. Unfortunately, someone did consume it without my acknowledgement and by the time I noticed it, it’s already too late. But if that fella appreciate what he’s eating, I’d probably feel that it’s okay to let him have it. But he end up puke it out for the taste doesn’t suits him. What a waste. Do you I’d still go for something people puked out?

Case No.2
This time, I’ve decide to consume a different flavour as I do feel a bit hungry this time. I started to cook it in the kitchen, but something unexpected happened. I went to answer a phone call and puts me in an ‘away’ status. By the time I’m back, someone else already start slurping the Maggi which I’m almost done cooking. Argh! I let go of it again this time. Speechless…

Case No.3
Finally, I’ve successfully did the last step in cooking another new flavour. Served on the bowl already and ready to bon appetite!! At this moment, a friend of mine beside me watching at me with a pitiful eyes like he haven’t been eating anything for days. So I asked him “You want a bite?” End up he grabbed the whole bowl from me and left nothing for me. Watching him feasting on that bowl of Maggi that I’ve giving all my effort out to cook it, yes it’s pissing me off. But I can’t simply whack him as he’s a friend of mine. So, just let him be…

Ever since that incident happened, I’ve decide not to consume any Maggi for a while. Yet this has gained me the opportunity not to say taste but get to have a smell on other wonder foods around me such as Laksa, CharKueyTeow, MeeHoonKer, and many more. Should be glad although my hunger still exist. I’ve somehow get used to myself for not taking supper for quite a long time. Did people just consume instant noodle for supper as it’s a habit for them? For myself, I wouldn’t consume it until it’s really necessary.

2 chicken(s) caught:

feishan said...

pity case XD

Benjamin said...

over liao la... haha
btw u seems to understand it wor...
geng~ XD