Thursday, February 19, 2009

Time Is Not Enough

Well I'm back working as the same store coordinator. Time sure are easier to pass by with something to do. Everything stays the same in the office. Just myself did not get enought sleep recently as I've been used to go to bed by 3am and have to wake up by 9am. By the 3rd day I start working, I have to work for over time. Did not really notice about this until it's time to go home. I've spent 12 hours sitting in the office. There are 24 hours in a day, I've spent half of it for my work, 6 hours for sleep, and left just 6 hours for me to do my daily routine(journey from house to office, dinner time, take bath, and the rest is sitting in front of the PC).
If I'm not working over time, my current routine life would be like this...

1) Wake up, brush teeth, take bath, go to work.

2) Work... Lunch hour... Work... Off work.

3) Home, dinner, take bath, feed my dogs.

4) Sitting in front the PC doing stuff like online Msn, blogging, GG-Dota-ing with my friends, and etc.

5) Go to bed.

Once again, Sunday and public holiday has became very important to me. It goes same to Saturday night, BRING ME OUT~!!! This routine is killing me once again. A big disaster had happened tonight, my Garena software has gone case and cannot be operate. Shit!! Means no GG for me by night time. It cannot be solve even by reinstalling it. Help!! If my time could use in a much prefered way, it wouldn't be a waste as the time is not enough.

2 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

well...
thanks a typical time table for a working person...
fast fast go study la!

Benjamin said...

hehe, i also wanna study la...
jz the time havent come yet...
XD