Thursday, February 12, 2009

Growing Mushroom

Been ducking in the house doing nothing for days.
Wake up late by 12pm and still can fall asleep at 2pm.
Switched on the computer and staring the desktop until the screen saver appear.
Until I move my finger, I could just open up my blog here and do nothing.
Am I awake? Perhaps... no.
My mind still stirring though, thinking that there's something I've been wanted to do.
But still hard to motivate myself to move.
I saw the others keep moving to a more advanced life style already.
Even for Sam & Her Seng.
Looking back to myself, I'm still not moving.
Time being wasted.
My previous boss called me back, asking whether I would like to come back there to help out or not after found out that I lied to them saying I'm going to study.
Should I return? Is that wise?
Does it means that I'm still standing on the same spot?
Was meant to find a better job.
But until today, I'm still jobless.
Dumb ass...

Became my bro's driver again today.
Driving skill not aggressive enough.
Can't really cut in the line in the right time and end up jammed there.
Lack of practice perhaps.
So what I'm do best?
Doing maid's work maybe.
Helped my bro to buy some stationary.
A wrapping paper with some heart pattern on it is the main item.
For valentine day use.
What is valentine? Edible? Duh~
Enough crapping for today.
Might still growing mushroom though.
Yawn...

0 chicken(s) caught: