Monday, March 2, 2009

Plugging Off the Mushrooms

My boredom is killing me. As Sunday occurs, something tells me that I must get out from the house no matter what! After I’ve done my Sunday duty, I sent text to Sam and TuckLong, but Sam didn’t reply and TuckLong gave negative answer. No choice, so I called Sam straight away and he said they all were playing pool at the moment. Can’t help it, I went to join them by taking bus. I’m out from the house at last and Sam gave me a round of pool versus with BennKitt. I lose of course as I don’t really play pool all the time.

After finished pooling, the gang decided to get themselves refresh at Medan Selera Taman Eng Ann. Still wondering where to go next and suddenly BennKitt says: “Let’s go play basketball!”.

Without wasting much time, 4 of us(BennKitt, Sam, CheeHou, & me) went to the so called CBA basketball court meanwhile the rest dismissed themselves. Come to think about it, when was the last time I play basketball with them? Back at those days when we was still form 5? It’s really been awhile I get to exercise like this. We have some 2 on 2 matches and as usual, my stamina cannot keep up with them. Got myself worn out after 2 matches. We met this funny kid who came to challenged us for a 4 on 4 match. He says: “Can I play? but don’t put any rules on me”. Small kid, so we let him to do so. He got his own gang which happens to be his older brother’s group and doesn’t seems like wanna play with him as well. The game started and that kid keep shouting on his teammate to pass him the ball, and they did, and we all was like Oh My God, keep double ball. Later on, his teammate pissed off and stop passing him the ball and end up he went out from the court being emotional, crying perhaps. Still, he back to the court not long after that and the game continue. I did try to entertain him as I don’t want to let him feel like this is a world of darkness. In the middle of the game, he can even simply went out from the court and drink water while the game is still going. I had enough of balling after that match, my body has reached the limit. I went to the playground myself resting there watching the cloud flowing on the sky, it feels even better when the wind breeze over my face. =D

The others came over to rest themselves as well. After that, we went PinChou for dinner except CheeHou who dismissed from us after that. Have our meal at PinChou and talk cock as usual. Trying to pursue Sam to go Sino but he refused as he says that he’s tired. Still, the final decision is go to Unstoppable to have a round of dotA. We have a round of Ai version as we don't really like to play with strangers. After 1 round, we decide to leave already as Sam says that he's being tired already. Yet we still watching the others playing before we leave. Somehow, we get to watch a funny game process playing by the people there. Here how it goes…

I pay my full attention on my favourite hero there – Anti-Mage. But he’s doing nothing but scouting at the forest only all the time. Juggernaut tag with Chaos Knight on the top lane encountering Crystal Maiden on the top lane. There’s a moment when Juggernaut fought greatly with Crystal Maiden but Crystal Maiden used up every skill causing Juggernaut to retreat, the Anti-Mage who scouting at the forest could have come out from the forest and help out but he continue farming neutral creeps and she ran away. And here comes Chaos Knight simply Blink-Strike on Maiden and the kill goes to Chaos Knight. Anti-Mage noob!! On the bottom lane, Rouge Knight tagging with Bone Fletcher encountering with Omni Knight. Rouge Knight activated his God Strength and fought against Omni Knight meanwhile Bone Fletcher who in low HP were just Wind Walking behind Omni Knight. But Rouge Knight was no match for Omni Knight when he activated his Guardian Angel, plus the Purification skill, Rouge Knight condition was in critical but Omni Knight’s HP were still seen in green. Rouge Knight have no choice but to retreat but Rouge Knight came back for a second attack after slightly regenerate his HP. He use Storm Bolt on Omni Knight, Omni stunned and was out of MP, so he choose to retreat. Rouge Knight keep chasing. On the last hit, Bone Fletcher's Wind Walk timed out and appeared in front of Omni, Omni carelessly walked into the forest which having Land Mine sets up by Goblin Techies and BANG!! Omni Knight has fallen. Rouge Knight who were almost get the last hit but as Bone appeared and auto attack makes him thinks that Bone Fletcher was the one who stolen the kill and started to scold him teammate. But look closely at the log, Goblin Techies has pawned Omni Knight’s head. Rouge Knight misunderstood. That team also got a noob Phantom Assassin who were keep farming in the forest also. I’ve forgotten the another hero that were in play because it doesn’t make much contribution also.

We did not watch over the whole match so we don’t know who wins. Sam fetched us all back after that. CheeHou gave me some hint on how to fix my Garena software and I’m back on GG! Sorry for writing so many craps about dotA, maybe I was too bored out before this and I can finally back to my night dotA routine and being kind of excited. XD I’m plugging off the mushroom now…

1 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

since when you become so fatherhood?