Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Driving License

31st December 2005, I tag along with Mr.Chua and went to have our very 1st undang lesson...
After couple of weeks, we had our undang test and i still remember i've successfully pass the test in just 1 shot, meanwhile Mr.Chua have to make it not twice but trice... I bangga~
By passing the test, i've obtained myself a 'L' license(Learner's Driving License)...









<---Yong Sui!!




Which allows me to start learning how to drives...
Learning how to drives was fun. In about 3 weeks, it's enough of learning and here comes the test. Get scold by the examiner of course for gear shifting noobness...
But anyhow, a weeks later i obtained myself a 'P' license(Probationary Driving License)...











<---Another Yong Sui!






With this, I can officially drive a car on road... wee~
Yesterday, without being noticed, 2 years has passed, which means my probationary period has already over. By over level the 'P' license, I'll have myself a complete driving license...






<---Duh!! King of Yong Sui!!




Having a complete driving license, I'm proud.
Not for being able to dash on the road, but to prove i've worked on something by myself...
I pay all the payment by working myself.

2 chicken(s) caught:

商者 said...

Now only change "l" to normal lincense? ..by the way ..congratulation to be no more
si "P' Pai kia...any more...^^..

Anonymous said...

well, inspired me to blog tat too...
my picture more yong sui ok?