Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Here It Comes!

After 3 months of waiting, it's finally here... Our STPM result!
The night before the day was quite sudden and suprising. I received sms this afternoon from Cheh Siang and Jerry saying that there'll be a reunion at Station 1 Meru by tonight at 8.
Well, nothing to lose.. sure i'll be there since it's been awhile i saw my 6A5 classmate after that trip to genting.
Around 8.30(yeah we're late), Cheh Siang came to fetch me... Thanks~
At 1st, we thought that it wouldn't be many of them would attend this reunion. But it turn up to be different from what we expect. The table has already full when we arrived that time, have to combine another 2 tables.
Do the usual stuff at cafe after that, TPL[Talk, Play, Lim(drink)]
But then somehow it shows that 6A5 spirit is alive, glad to know that... Hehe~
After back at home, my mom even asked me to do some praying ceremony of blessing for tomorrow result taking.
Okay, tomorrow my effort will be judged. Let's hope that the effort we gave for 1 and a half year shows it's worthiness. May tomorrow is a better day.
Good Luck to all who's going to take their result tomorrow and Myself~

0 chicken(s) caught: