Monday, March 3, 2008

What If...

Everytime after we made some wrong decision and get screwed up, words that always popped out from our mouth would be "What If..."
What if I did not addicted to online games last time, will my SPM result turned out to be better?
What if I went for Nasional Service, will i suffer or have fun there?
What if I did not study for another 1 and a half year of form 6, will i get to have that much friends as i did now?
What if i'm the president of club Interact of H.S.K last time, will Mr.Lian be the I.U Director?
What if we spotted some1 better to be the president earlier, will the society became so lousy?
What if my dad is a millionaire, will I still have to worry about my finance by now?
What if we happens to study in the same school, will we have a better relationship right now?
What if I confess myself to you before he does, would you've be mine already?
What if I choose not to let go that time?
What if I have everything?
What if...
This shows that our life are full of decisions, and each decision we made will decide whether how our coming life would turn out to be. Sam says "It was like a test given by the God".

1 chicken(s) caught:

商者 said...

what if .what if....
i used to be think of that.. a lot of what if...

but life just keep going...without what if ....