Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My 0.7mm Pilot Shaker Automatic Lead Pencil

I still remember that i bought it using all my pocket money while buying stationary supplies with Li Peng at The Shaw Shopping Complex a.k.a The Store when our lower 6 life has just started.
It has fought along with me in the whole STPM journey. It means quite alot for me.
Until last week, my lil sis stole it for her own uses without my acknowledgement.
The time i realise it, I asked her to give it back, she says :"I've got no pencil to use ler~"
Fine, i just have to lend it to her...
2 days later, while she doing homework, i saw she using my leadpencil again and guess wat...
the top cover went missing. Once again i asked her to give it back, but my mom says :"let her use lar~" Fine, it's okay as long as you take good care of it.
Tonight, i saw she doing her homework with that pencil again but strange, it has a cover on top.
Take a closer look, that's not my pencil... mine are using 0.7mm lead, that 1 she using is for 0.5mm lead...
I asked her where's my pencil, she she started to brumble all her stories which fills with lies...
To my dear lil sister,
You use my pencil without my permission, fine~
you lost the cover, fine~
you lost the whole thing, could be fine but you don't even wanna admit it's your fault and rises your volume to me somemore? Seriously, I hate that...
And being so irresponsible even knowing that you're using stuff which doesn't belongs to you...
These attitude of yours was somehow alikes to your father's attitude, especially when u rise your volume to me. Do you realise how jerk it is?
It's okay for losing my pencil, but i do not wish you growing with that attitude of your's.
Girls with attitude like that are jerks...

3 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

11 only la...

商者 said...

@.@...

just lock ur pencil next time...and u can make the 0.5 mm pencil become 0.7 mm by bigger the hole with some kind of staff...try it... it might be useful for u.^^....

Benjamin said...

sam talk cock again...
thx~