Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Waiting

Have you been waiting for something all the time? Well I do...
Every morning, my mom fetch me out and dropped me down somewhere and I have to wait another hour before my working hour starts for I have to tolerate with my mom's working hour.
During working hours, I'm waiting for the lunch hour to come so that i can have a rest.
After lunch, I'm waiting for the end of the day then i can go home...
After work, I have to wait another 30 minutes before my mom come to fetch me...
How i wish to have my own car, i'm waiting for that too...
For now, i'm waiting for my STPM result to be reveal, i've waited long enough for that...
What would happen next? waiting for another 3 or 4 months before I know whether do I still stand a chance to pursue my study?
Does my current lifestyle means nothing but waiting?
Right in this moment, I'm sitting right in front of my PC waiting the time pass by and go to bed...
Must I wait all the time? or am I just wasting my time?
Should I make a move?
Maybe...

0 chicken(s) caught: