Monday, March 17, 2008

Applying University

This is tough..., not because afraid of cannot get into Uni... but the pressure given by the family.
Everynight during dinner, they'd sure ask:
"have you apply yet?"
"interview yet?"
"do it faster! if not then no more seats for you!"
"apply nearby 1!"
"don't apply far far 1!"
For those who understand my family you'll know how irritating it is...
It is more irritating when my dad comes to act like he knows everything and trying to teach me a lesson in a bossy way. I said it wouldn't be anything wrong if i take a little more time to think and ask others opinion about which course i'm going to pick, he accused me that i'm raising my voice. But nevermind,he's always right. I'll just take it as some advice.
Have deep discussion with my bro about how should i apply it when he's back from PJ.
The way he taught me to apply is somehow more aggressive on how to go to UM. But i'm still doubt about whether the courses will suits me or not?
So i went to school to ask some opinion from my former class teacher Pn.Thye. My result was somehow made a suprise for her.
Trial failed every subject, STPM passed all... she's happy for me. =P
Well, she's agree with what my bro had taught me also. But she said:
"You're a man right? You should have know what you really want. Don't have to care what ur family think about. Go ahead for courses you want. And you can use what ur bro taught to as a safety step. Do it for your own good"
Sounds nice, so i started to think about making changes while heading to office to have some correction for my Sijil Berhenti Sekolah.
Met Pn.Yap my former Economy teacher when i'm about to leave the school.
Pn.Yap gave some of her opinion as well. She said:
"Since you already bought the code, just submit whatever you want la!"
Makes me have more confidence to apply what i really want.
Let's Do This!!
Went to collect my corrected cert at the next day. Have to wait... Duh~
VeeMae appeared at the office too to find the principal. I asked her looking for principal for what? "For the approval on my certs of coz~" she said.
Never know that our certs needs approval, so i asked more info from her...
Now only i know, the importantness of our certs... to apply scholarship...
So, i had 3 sets of copy of my certs waiting to be approve, going to visit HSK again next monday.
=P



It took me 4 days to write this... Hehe...

1 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

apply muz apply...
but apply wisely as i told u at HP b4...