Saturday, March 22, 2008

Working

Yesterday 21st of march 2008, was exactly 3 months after i start working at PHHP(M) SDN. BHD. Klang Stockist YKH Trading.
So, what have i learnt so far?
Stock counting? Yes.
Key in cash bils? Yes.
Money counting? Yea.
Sweep the carpet floor? I did that before.
Toilet bowl washing? Duh~
Increase endurance for being scold by boss? Oh Yeah!
How to "snake"? Hell Yeah!!
Sometimes i was thinking to stop working already. It's boring, exhausting, and, not fun at all. Giving up already? Then how should i face the daily working routine in the coming days?
It's always hard to avoid making mistake everyday. I'm trying hard on that... to avoid making more mistakes. I used to cover myself up with the reason/excuse that "i'm just a new guy here".
But, it's already 3 months, that reason/excuse has no longer effective. I should have work in a more efficient way. I want it that way~
I'm glad that i used to be a librarian. Because for almost everything i did in my office now was somehow related to things i've learnt from being a librarian. Such as:
-Stock coordinating = a job for Ketua Stok
-Kit preparing = a job for Unit Processing
-Key in cash bils = a job for Unit Automasi
-Floor sweaping + toilet bowl washing = Keceriaan!
-Service Air-Cond + prepare mic for meeting room = My Unit... APD
-Update notice board = Unit Informasi
-Money counting = Kewangan
Program Bacaan & BBM doesn't seems to make any sense here. And obviously i won't be the Pengerusi or Setiausaha there... Haha...
So to those who used to be librarian of S.M.K. Tinggi Klang, be proud~

2 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

haha...
proud!
remember the big book?
haha...

Benjamin said...

sure la~
remember how it evolves into a 3 faces big rack?
Muahahaha~
Group 1 rocks!