Thursday, March 13, 2008

Result Day

11/3/2008
Reached school by 9.45a.m and called Kai Keat and Sam for morning tea.
Have a few chat with Kim Hong and Yin Tien while i'm still hanging around the school.
They asked me to go WarNet together while it's still early before the result out, but i've already have appointment with KK and Sam. So i say:"i'll join u guys later".
KK and Sam arrived, and we happen to have our breakfast at 'ABC'. After that, to WarNet of course... and have a few round of Counter Strike with Kim Hong and his gang. I miss CS~ XD
Without being noticed, it's 12p.m already, so we head back to school.
Everyone has already taking their turns to get their results when we came back to school. But my class was somehow special... Pn.Thye went missing and we have to wait!
Anyhow she appears after 15 minutes with our result slips.
10 minutes later, it's finally my turn...
Grabbed my result slip and went to ask Boon Kiat:"Wanna open it together?"
But he say:"I already opened it"... Then what am i still waiting for?
Tear the slip off and open it slowly...
1st... F & C+ for my maths and makes it C
and then... 2 C+ for my econs and makes it C+
followed by... B+ & C- for my BM and makes it C+ also
and lastly... B+ & C for my P.A and makes it B-
I feel glad and satisfied for this is the result that i've predicted for myself... 2.33...
But when i asked Li Peng about his result, he shows me a face like the sky has fallen on him and refused to show me his result. But after awhile, he still show me his result and eventually his result was better than mine. Shouldn't he be glad?
Strange... I did not even feel abit of upsetness for my result being worse than LiPeng. I'm happy with my result. But why would LiPeng being so upset? Is it because he didn't get what he wanted? Or did he just aimed too high?
The very big day ends with a lunch at PizzaHut with ex-A5sixers and i head back for work even after i'm late for 1 hour.
I see different emotions that day...
To those who make it, congratulate to you of course...
To those who did not make it, may you have luck to lights your way...

1 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

chin gy
my cousin still wan go WarNet...
no sense of KANCHEONGness...
haha...