Thursday, January 28, 2010

Enter The College

After all the wandering, striving, errand running, deciding which college I should really walk in to since the local university application has turned me down twice and considering the financial status I’m current at, the final decision I’ve taken is get myself enrolled into HICT.

I enrolled into the January intake and there are 2 days of orientation with the freshmen on 4th and 5th of January. Orientation, what would I expect? A bunch of “fresh meats” enrolled together also of course! But unfortunately, it’s really like letting me down from heaven to hell! A total disappointment! Only 4/10 of the freshmen are female. And among the females, only 2/4 are Chinese which is both of them are transferred students from other college previously from HUC & Sunway College. Both type are over “Hiao” and totally not my kind of meat to devour. Yawn~

Wipe off the orientation part, classes finally get started. The first class I had was quite fortunate because I’m having the class with some familiar faces around, TuckLong and his gang was in the same class! It helped a lot so I won’t really have a phobia on the first class being all alone and strangers all around. The rest of the classes after that aren’t going that smooth as the timetable haven’t settle down. Classes keep on cancelled and there are times I went there for nothing. I went to check out the updates regarding my exempted subjects, they asked me to fill up another piece of form which they should ask me to fill it earlier. Now things are still pending, guess I should pending the fees as well. Hah!!

As all the classes has settle down, thinking I can finally go on a stable and scheduled routine at both college and working. Was quite happy with all the classes I had as I’m somehow longed for something like this. Until today, it really pissed me off. The day before today, yesterday, the student council president came into our class distributing invitation letters to us saying tomorrow will have an event for the freshmen and seniors for a deeper interaction made me have to wake up early in the morning to day while I hardly get some sleep in order to finish the tutorial given in the maths class yesterday. I’m so eager to get the answer today in order to know how much my brain has rusted. But somehow the event has took the time more than it stated, while the lecturer did mention yesterday that she don’t like her student to enter her class late. Most of the event organizer members are going into that class too, did not want to enter the class and rather staying at the platform shaking their booties. They even made a letter out requesting to change the lecturer, saying the lecturer not good enough. They made me missed out that class. I got frustrated myself thinking that college students nowadays only know how to complaint is it? They don’t really try their best in their studies and rather spend their time on the activities just to shake their booties. They just come here to have fun that’s all. By the time they get their results, if it’s not good enough, their probably would just go and complaint again thinking that is their rights. Duh~

Well, guess that’s all I could complaint so far. I still want the answers for the tutorial!!

0 chicken(s) caught: