Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009 #2 – Aunty Ivy’s Wedding

Continue from the previous post, late but still want to post. After a great night hanging out with friends at The Curve, the next early morning around 7am something I already been summoned by my mom to move out to my aunt’s house. This aunt of mine was one of the closest cousin to my mom, so it’s normal for my mom to sent out both of her sons to help out in the wedding. The first thing we do when we reach is of course pay the bride a visit first. Mom and aunty Ivy.
PC250492
Me and my bro’s turn.
PC250493 
Then we just go help out in arranging the tables and chairs outside for all the guest that will be coming later. By around 8am something(if I’m not mistaken), the bridegroom and his gang strike on with all their car horn all the way. While inside the house is still preparing, They all having they seat outside.
PC250494
As for the preparation, the bridegroom are required to answer all the questions below.
PC250495
If answered wrongly, one of the gang member will have to choose one of these and drink it all up. Sour, Sweet, Bitter, Spicy~
PC250496
Being questioned…
PC250498
As for the matter of timing, they simply let them go through after that. And they easily ramped in the bride’s room.
PC250503
After that is the formal Chinese wedding praying ceremony as for “reporting” to the great grand generation. You know what I’m talking about in the picture below.
PC250506
And of course the well known tea serving ceremony from the bride and bridegroom to the parents.

PC250513
While the youngsters will get AngPow!! XD
PC250564 
My AngMo far cousins gets AngPow!! Haha!!
PC250566 
A photographing session for everyone was on after that.
PC250586
When it’s about 10am something, it’s time for the bride to leave her family house and proceed to the bridegroom’s resident.
PC250596 
Everyone ride on the bridegroom’s gang member’s ride and go wander around Klang town and finally reach the bridegroom’s resident which is just in a walking distance from my aunt’s house. Yeah it’s just nearby.
PC250602 
There isn’t anything interesting happening at the bridegroom’s side as I’m not familiar with the surrounding. So I rather walk myself back to my “Yi Poh”(my aunt’s mother) house and get some rest there. More and more guests and relative from far away was showing up at my YiPoh’s house while I was napping which I think myself being kind of rude to them. When my mom woke me up as it’s about time to leave and go home prepare, I see some of my mom’s cousins from Singapore and asking her “Hey who’s that boy?” (pointing me). “My second I heard my mom says” and follow by her cousin says “Wah! Grown up already hor~ These are my childrens!” I spotted SuiGe!! So my mom asked me to step up and have a slight introduction with them and of course I did. Tell my name and shake hands with them in a very sleepy look. Then off we back home and prepare for the dinner that night. Then I suddenly snapped out from my dizziness and think why don’t I interact more with them just now!!?? Oh c’mon! They are such rare cousins to be meet who came from far distance, why let the chance swept away like that!! My mom told me that we used to know each other when we was still small but I totally have no image about that in my mind, my bro still remember though when I ask him. So I determined myself saying that “Tonight!! will be the night I’ll get a closer interaction with them!!”
PC250613
Tonight! The flower will bloom madly!! XD

To be continue…

0 chicken(s) caught: