Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bye 2009; Hello 2010

Time really flies, there gone year 2009 and I’m turning 22 this year. Recalling back year 2009, nothing had really changed and not much had happened. The biggest change might be the resignation at my previous job and joined Kumon Eng Ann.
Thinking that I might still can get a place at local university but end up failed the application again.
Did not get to start to further my study.
Life been boring and it’s all about waiting for weekend to have some fun.
But it’s time to say good bye to those days as life is about to change for me in year 2010. I’ve finally made up my mind and move into HICT.
Year 2010 is like a turning point of my life, a big change that I’ve longed for is finally here. I’m finally becoming a student once again!! Haha!!
Anyway, wish everyone have a great year ahead. Just a short post here to welcome year 2010. Hardly have time to blog about all the happenings, but I still intend to post, just will be late. Stay tuned~ =D

0 chicken(s) caught: