Thursday, January 21, 2010

Something I’ve Missed Out

  • Went to Genting Highland with family and my uncle’s family on 31st of December 2009. Was planned to watch the fireworks there as for celebrating the coming of the new year. But ended up jammed in the middle of the crowd while counting down. Didn’t even get to see a bit of firework also. Boring case, I felt meaningless going up there this time. The worst countdown ever.
  • Finally, I owned a goggle myself. Arena AGL-9300! A tool which have boosted my courage dramatically while in the swimming pool.P1210736
  • Big boss Wilson 22nd birthday at Neway Centro. The first among us who turned 22. Too bad I didn’t bring my camera along and no picture taken that day. Sorry boss and Happy 22nd Birthday again!!
  • Lastly, I have started my college finally. I guess I need to make a more details post regarding this. From the orientation day to all the circumstances I face there.

Until here this time, will update again… =D

0 chicken(s) caught: