Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas 2009 #3 – Wedding Dinner

Okay, the night is finally here. I got my hair set up and attired myself with the maroon shirt which I used as my Interact Club uniform previously, but I paired it with jeans and my Reebok. Looks stupid though. There’s a serious problem occurred that time, my FE-320 battery is dying and I forgot to charge it when I went home that time. I brought my charger out and charge up as much as I could in the VIP room. My mom ask me to help out on placing the guests, I blur case. I prefer to sit on the table placed for us and wait for the food as I haven’t spotted anything ‘edible’ yet… Haha!
The venue is Grand Imperial at Centro by the way. As the ceremony about to start, they messed up with some technical problem. The dishes released in a wrong timing, the keep repeating the ceremony for several times. Not long after the dishes is served and everyone started to dine, some of my mother’s cousin already start interacting with each other. The first to approach us would be that couple of aunty(Annie I guess) & uncle(don’t know his name) on the top right of the photo below.
PC250622
Now only i realised that my dad also in maroon that day. Haha!
And here comes the AngMo Uncle Mark on the left.
PC250631 
He went to visit the next table which all is my closer cousins that can be found in Klang(my mother’s siblings and children) with Aunty Jo(AngMo’s wife / my mom’s cousin).
 PC250633
And now the other cousin of my mom from Singapore(Aunty Jennifer) came to our table for a visit with her daughter, and I caught the first contact of her with my cousin brother who I always play Dynasty Warriors with. He finally let go of his PSP! Haha! Look how happy is the Aunty behind.
PC250624 
Enter the bride and bridegroom…
PC250628
They have a live band performing on the stage… Cool~
PC250666
Wedding cake and…
PC250640
Champagne ceremony after that.
 PC250639
And everyone started to cam-whore-ing!
The juniors…
PC250642
The Klangz goes “tar”~!!!
PC250646 
I feel not right about this, I should hunt some pictures from those far cousins, not those from Klang which I can always meet up with. I pretend to move to the centre and catch some elders photo.
PC250647
And here comes the chance! They stand just beside us!!
PC250650
With the AngMo family! XD
PC250651
The children…
PC250653
  And 2 Singaporeans joins in! Start with all the girls!
PC250655
Add 2 guys behind there.
PC250658
Lastly add myself in there. I should’ve stand on the other side!
PC250661
Cam-whore!!
PC250664
I dragged my sis along to use her as my Vanguard! Haha! From the previous post I’ve mentioned about taking a nap at my YiPoh’s house. While napping, I heard some conversation as I’m not fully dead sleep. Aunty Linda(bottom left from the picture above, also from Singapore) asked my YiPoh “who is this sleeping here? Ben is it?” I’m grateful that my name is still being remembered, that’s why I went to have a picture with her and her daughters. One of the picture I’m most proud of that night.
The banquet has came to the finale. For the local peoples, they would simply pat their asses off the chair after all the dishes has finish serving and move out to shake hand with the bride and bridegroom and bye. Surprisingly, this time I see those from far distance stay back and have photo session around with everyone. Of course we joined in but unfortunately my FE-320 battery is out in a moment like this. I have no choice but to use any sources I could to save this moment, using my close cousin’s camera seems ideal. And my bro made it just in time here after his party from somewhere else. Here comes a big group of seniors.
IMG_0342
All the juniors! I should fill into the empty space in the middle~
IMG_0348 
End up a Klang giant filled it in. Take a closer look at the picture below, I’m on phone, with TuckLong. XD
IMG_0353
Last shot, all in~!!!
IMG_0360
The main character of the night should be the bride and bridegroom, but I somehow did not mention much about them in the post, haha!! Who cares, this is my blog and of course I’ll write more about myself. Anyhow I wish they’ll have a wonderful marriage and have kids soon! XD

After I’m done with my business here, I rushed to the next venue…
To be continued…

0 chicken(s) caught: