Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas 2009 #4 – Finale

Calls chasing, keep rushing, car drifting, where to?
To another Christmas party and celebrating my superior’s birthday as well.
Obviously my attendance was so late that time, everyone was already there that time.
I already have my dinner that time, so all i had that night there was just a can of Calsberg.
As the last person arrived, a punishment has sentenced to me.
They want me to do some performance similar to MJ in his Earth Song.
But I refused, still I need to make something up that peoples around will laugh. And they made me do this.
Mr.BoonKiat is very kind for willing to be my side dancer… LOL

Anyhow, the main objective that night is still celebrating MeiLi’s birthday after 12am. Happy Birthday, I won’t expose how many candle was there. XD
 
Peoples dismissed themselves 1 by 1 after that. Left most of the men still fooling around there playing with the puppies there. By around 1am, it’s time for everyone to dismiss. And that’s the end of my Christmas 2009.

I know it’s very late to post about all these, but I seriously hard to find some time to blog as the PC has moved to the living room. You know, it’s hard to write things out when you feel like someone is starring on what you’re typing especially my sis who’d keep asking questions and being busybody. I only have around 1 hour time to spend with my blog recently which is when my sister went to bed and before my bro is back. Time is not enough?

0 chicken(s) caught: