Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Battle Against The Fleas

Weeks ago, one of my dog been attacked by an army of dog fleas! Skin also got problem already. No choice, My mom and bro sent it to the vet to seek for remedy. While I, staying at home, try to find out the flea nest. Fortunately, I found it; But unfortunately, I need to bust it!

The nest located all over the wood area of my dog’s hut, I have to wash everything and it was more likely a cleaning job to clear the H1N1 bacteria, keep using Ridsect whenever I spot a flea crawling around. I even wrecked up all the wooden parts of the hut and the condition of the wood was terrible, flea nest lies beneath all over it. I can see big bunch of fleas tucked inside all the woods, gross indeed, but it’s all dead fleas after I applied my Ridsect Nuclear Strike on them!! XD

When my dog back from the vet, fleas are still all over it. The fleas were more visible after been vetted by the doctor. It can be spotted in a big herd which looks more like a bunch of papayas hanging on the papaya tree and imagine those papayas were the fleas, eww~ gross! And I even had nightmares on that. Medicines need to be apply on my dog internally and externally.

I’m on a very big cleaning project in that very Sunday and I’ve cleaned almost everything up in my back yard. I even get rid of all my mom’s 20+ years old flower pots which has been grow by my mom long before me as we suspect the fleas might breed there also.

Maintenance job still need to be done such as feeding medicine to my dog, like my dog will listen to me and open it’s mouth wide and allow me to throw the medicine into it’s mouth. Damn troublesome, end up I just smash the it into powder and mix together with it’s dinner, easy~! XD And cleans the surrounding with the given remedy.

But luckily, the condition is getting better, hardly spot any fleas around anymore. My effort seems to be paying out. =D But sure hope the fleas don’t strike back. It really gave me a pain in the ass to bust their nest. >.< Damn it~

0 chicken(s) caught: