Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lazy

I can see myself have became much more lazy recently. I keep yawning all the time. From the moment I awake from my bed, on the way to work, while working, during lunch hour, after lunch hour, on the way home, waiting for dinner, in front the PC, and before going to bed. I just keep yawning, and I’ve been taking lots of nap during lunch hour, the moment I just reach home, and after I took my dinner. What really makes me being so tired and exhausted?

Not only that, I’m even lazy to talk to peoples sometimes. I mean those who isn’t close with me. Customer talking to me but didn’t reply much. I saw my neighbour riding the same bus with me and he just seated beside me but I treat him like plastic. I don’t care, felt really tired and lazy to entertain them.

Anyhow, here’s some update. I’ve resigned from the store job where I’ve been working for 1.5 years there. Tomorrow will start my new job at Kumon, Eng Ann. A new working environment, hope the freshness there will change my laziness…

p/s: I found a much deadlier virus than H1N1 recently, it's called SNSD... LOL!

2 chicken(s) caught:

ziuh said...

all the best for ur new job yo~
be baik baik to those student lo..like a big brother lidad...haha
good luck ya

Benjamin said...

thx alot there dude~! =D