Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bon Odori 2009

This year, probably is the worst Bon Odori I’ve even went. Planning suck shit! Lack of forces! No aura! No high! NO BIG FISH!!! As for planning, miscommunications occurred causing situation like I wait for you, you wait for me happened. Time being delayed causing us to be there late. Nobody to be blame on but myself for bad organizing. Luckily parking still can be found. We hardly group everyone up this time, some, facing exam soon, need to study, no choice. Another one, went for company’s event, impossible to make it in time. Last one, don’t feel like going, cannot do anything. The trio of the team this time, me, Jef, & Jason. Everyone being not in mood as our timing were really off tracks. Peoples has been crowded there when we arrived. Tried to join BoonKiat’s forces but he’s with his collage friends, we felt awkward so we refuse to join. Trying to catch some fishes(you know what I mean) around there but failed to do so as I can’t get my form on. 3 of us just walk, stand, & peep around only. My family who came along, took a picture together…
P7180130
See how not in mood I am written on my face?
And this year, it’s very misty/hazy/sandy at the stalls section. Almost all the pictures I taken were covered by mist. Is it because this year the grass were covered by more sands? Random spammed some pictures.
P7180134
Meeting after performance.
P7180128
Japanese brats playing sand there.
Considering the time we remains there, we must catch some fish no matter what. At last, first catch…
P7180135
Jason “Zhun Yap Ji Gou Geng Kai”
P7180136
Jef’s turn…
P7180138
Guess that’s all for this time. Oh yea, when BoonKiat looking at this photos, he shouted:”Oh My God!! Who is this fxxking girl!!”. And we answered:”Right behind you…” *ROFL*
After that, went Asia Cafe for the first time for dinner. Crap crap crap, come back Bukit Tinggi to have 1 round of Project-D. Then it’s a dismiss for all of us. Reach home by 12.30am, Great…

Today, my confident has strayed far far away from me. Hardly pump my guts out to ask those fishes for pictures. Guess it’s not just only tonight, the main cause for being not in mood there is probably realising myself sucks in decision making. Being too easy going to everything perhaps and don’t have the confident to strict things up. I need to change or else I’ll end up being a slowpoke all the time…

0 chicken(s) caught: