Monday, July 13, 2009

Eugene’s 21st Birthday Party

Disgracefully, I went there late together with Jason & Jeffre. Reason, I have family dinner earlier before moving to Eugene’s party and they both wait for me. Is it correct to state the reason this way? We were the last group to reach there and we quickly hand over the present to cover my sin. Hehe~
P7120101
We have about 3 rounds of meal and we’re already full enough. And we started to crap as usual. Then it’s time for the cake.
P7120105
Make a wish!
P7120112
eL + girls.
P7120120
eL + boys. The only picture which have my face in.
P7120118 
10 years…
P7120121
Last random shot! Teoh & TuckLong both have children already! XD
P7120122
Did not snap much enough photos as my FE-320 battery was running low that time, forgot to charge earlier. Did not even take a picture with the birthday boy, ouch! Maybe next time. Anyhow, wish Eugene Happy 21st birthday again. 21 years old already, the key to freedom? Wish you all the best and your wishes comes true. Welcome to Club 21!

Meanwhile, last Saturday was Crystal Ng a.k.a PiahSou’s Birthday party also. Did nothing much there, not even using my FE-320 to snap any photos. Just eat, fool around, and wait for the time to go Dota with the rest of the braders. That is when the night starts! But before we left, I snapped this picture…
P7110097
It’s a cat on the roof and the moon is just right beside the cat.
P7110100 
If only I have a better camera… XD

0 chicken(s) caught: