Monday, March 9, 2009

BennKitt’s 21st Birthday

At first I was think I’m gonna be a good kid staying at home tonight after I reach home just now, tomorrow only go out celebrate with BennKitt. As I was dozed off on my bed, my phone rang of several times but luckily I answered it. A call from TuckLong saying that we’re going out with BennKitt later, BennKitt tried to call me but I didn’t answer. I check my call list again, it do shows some missed call from BennKitt. I called him back and he say coming to fetch me later. So I quickly get myself ready but I have to fetch my dogs and have to made BennKitt wait at my house for a while. After I get everything done and off we move to TuckLong’s house. Crapped for a while there while waiting for timing. 3 of us went to KlangParade for a while after that to catch a pool game before everyone else ready. The pro BennKitt can make my cue became like this…

P3080055

As we received signal from the others, it’s time to move out to Bukit Tinggi again. McDonald beside Giant would be the destination. Coincidently, I haven’t catch my dinner yet, McD is just perfect. Hehe!

We were just simply like having a night tea session there, drink and chat while waiting the clock to strike twelve.

P3080058

Sam:”Fong Zhan, Fong Shui, Hou Geng Ah!!”(Shockproof, waterproof, Wow!!)

P3090071

TuckLong:”Apa Tengok?”

As the clock strike 12, it’s time to bring the cake out.

P3090073

Who’s idea to have a Hello Kitty there?

P3090078

Make a wish…

P3090064

WC:”BennKitt, Happy Birthday!”

BK:”Thank you thank you…”
eL: *Bo Eng*

P3090070

Handing out the present that TuckLong bought. Try to put more of my face into the camera. LOL

We still went to Sino again but unfortunately I have to go home earlier than them as I’ve been hit using Continuously Deathly Homing Calls by my whole family(My mom, dad, and bro also called me). Have to trouble Sam again to fetch me home, gladly he’s willing to do so. JianYuan tagged along. Thanks a lot.

P3080057

Anyway, let’s welcome the Dai Lou BennKitt to join the Club21. I would like to say, thanks for bringing back my RC Youth life and shows me that PBSM wasn’t really full of darkness after all. With you, eL, & Sam, I can finally realise what RC Youth life really is rather than always been bullied by the Malays last time. My RC Youth life has been lighten up although our time there was last minute and not for long. I’ll respect you as the KUS1 always. Since you guys have showed me this world isn’t full of darkness after all, you should realise it yourself too. May you get through your own case and smile like the picture above again although I don’t really know what’s going on. =D

0 chicken(s) caught: