Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rainy Day

The moment I woke up from my bed, I saw the sky were in grey. It’s raining out there. I guess this is the reason why I don’t feel like waking up because this is the best weather for a long tight sleep. But still, I need to work and have to get my butt off my bed.

It’s been a while since I last saw the morning were raining. While on the way to my office sitting on the passenger seat in my mom’s car watching the rain drops by with the chill feeling. Don’t know why, not to say I like the rains but somehow the feeling were so suitable for me in this moment. Every time it rains, I felt like I’m no longer in Klang. Felt more like I’m in KL/PJ/Subang for as what’s in my mind is Klang were more like a desert. I still remember while I was a kid, I always travel to KL area following my dad. Don’t know why, the image of those places sets in my mind were in rainy days.

In the mist of rain, we can hardly see through the path ahead us and it seems to be ridiculous to dash on blindly. So we would probably got no other options but to stop by in the shelter and wait until the rain stops. Then only we can continue the journey. Same case for me now, I was like having a heavy rain in my life now, unable to secure a place in any university until now, can’t even find myself a better job with my level now. It’s really like I’m stuck in the heavy rain and cannot take any further steps. My home and my current job would be the shelter for me now. Until the sun comes back, which means I’ve finally able to secure myself a place in university. That is the time when I can finally back on the journey in my life pursuing something further.

PA011476
I’m waiting for rising sun…

0 chicken(s) caught: