Monday, March 30, 2009

During Earth Hour

Well guys, during that very hour, did you switch off your lights showing that you’ve voted for the earth? Give yourself an applause if you did. =D

As for myself, I did not really contribute anything. I went out in that very hour. I ride on Sam’s Iswara at 8.30p.m sharp and went to meet up BennKitt and WaiChung at KP. while everyone switch off the light for Earth Hour, we switched on the light for the pool table for a few games. Get to have a rematch game with BennKitt but still lose. Until we had enough and stop playing, I look at the time and it shows 9.30p.m sharp. The Earth Hour has just over. After that we went gather with the rest for a night tea session and bang on the nearby cyber cafe just as what boys would do by Saturday night.

Sorry for not switching off the light as I’m not at home that time. But as what I seen in Klang while on the way to KP, nobody seems to be supporting this campaign much. Lights are everywhere. Lastly, will this campaign really works in saving the earth? Or maybe people would just take this as an opportunity to have fun? What’s the true meaning of this campaign then?

2 chicken(s) caught:

贝贝 said...

switch off light in that very hour, would not help much.must start from other way,switch off light is a minor thingy sajah.... =.=

Benjamin said...

switch off a year might be helping... =D