Thursday, March 5, 2009

Working #6

Working over time again just now(Wednesday). Let me share something something that I’ve learned today while talking with that courier service captain. After he finished uploading all the stock up, he was resting there and started to share some phase with me…

If want to be successful in our life, we cannot give too much opinion. As you giving out too much of your own opinion and keep cutting down words that the others want to say, you’ll lost the opportunity to learn from the others as well. If you willing to listen, you might learn something new. As the more you listen, the more you’ll learn. And someday, you’d become someone who knows a lot and multitask capable.

Another words from him, 言动不如身动. Direct translate in words by words is “Word move why not body move”. If someone can like just saying what big steps he going to take and so whatever, why not take some particular action to fulfil what he’s saying?

He spoke in Hokkien of course and somehow I think those phase suits my dad a lot. *ROFL*

While working over time, I was damn irritated with those children brought along by their parents and just leave them there while having their own meeting. WTH do I look like a babysitter to you? If those children knows how to behave themselves I won’t mind. But they were like some tiny Godzilas!! Jumping around the chairs and keep making mess on the counter. One of them Intend to enter the counter but I stopped him, end up he said something wish I don’t like. I pushed him out from the counter door and he straight away give me a kick! Argh!!! I want to throw him out from the office already but his bloody parents still inside the meeting room. Cannot do anything but endure and hoping the clock to tic faster…

After off work by 10pm, I went Mamak with JuinGiap and WengSheng as for my dinner/supper. Alright, JuinGiap is back, guess it’s time for The Return of the Ultra-Braderz season 4 to begin… HoHo~

0 chicken(s) caught: