Monday, April 13, 2009

Disconnected

Been neglected myself from the internet for days, that’s why I’m not updating this blog for 2 weeks. I’ve asked the TM technician came to my house to have a check out on my lines and modem. After a few test with his own devices, he certified that there’s problem with my modem and phone line. Means I need to get myself another modem, how much does it going to cost me? How come I still get to online tonight? I’ve stole the modem from my office for my own usage at home… Haha!

The night time in this couple of week without internet would almost kill me. No messenger, no blogging, no downloading, no GG!! What can I do with a computer without Internet? Well, I still can get myself entertained by finish up all the 200++ episodes of Naruto series, dealing with 2 insane computers in 6.59 Ai, and took some time thinking how to upgrade the layout of this blog of mine.

That’s all for this time, kind of lazy to update the recent events. Yawn~

0 chicken(s) caught: