Monday, August 25, 2008

Do-On-The-Avanza

In the previous post, I've mentioned about going for lunch at KFC. Yes we made it but my main objective was to bring everyone up for a Project-D before those who are in uni semester break going back to their study enviroment. So, by last Wednesday night, the plan was a success. But the number of us was imbalance, and we got no choice but to shuffle with player between us and some strangers. It was not fun when we have to pawn our own friend yet in team with some strangers. Plus, I've been scolded by my teammate who thinks he was really good. I was using Involker that time, multi-task, don't expect me to be good in that. Lazy to reply his message much for he's just a stranger anyway, let him bark. But JuinGiap was in his form that night, using the LightningRevanant(packed with Buriza do Kyanon, Mjolnir & The Butterfly), keep having kill steal. And won the 1 on 1 battle with NagaSiren(with BattleFury, MantaStyle & The Butterfly) which is controlled by Sam. Imagine 1 versus 7. A very furious 1 on 1 battle! Haha! End the day at MYOB again.

Friday, the local uni students back to their study place. Take care everyone...

Until yesterday, I feel alive once again. With 5 of us (Eugene, Jeffre, TuckLong, Sam, & me), we went for an afternoon Project-D showdown. The scene was crystal clear how I get my First Blood! As a Venomancer, tagging with CrystalMaiden(Jeffre) taking care of the middle lane and facing a PhantomAssassin who solo herself in the middle lane also. First, she's been ForstBitten by CrystalMaiden and we started to attack her using normal hit. After the the FrostBite dispelled, I used my PoisonStrike to slow her movement speed down and keep hitting her. This all happen within 5 seconds and I get my First Blood in level 1. Pity that PhantomAssassin as she keep back for more and eat my poison to death. End up she left the game and her teammates do so after we break their first tower in their base. Results, I died 0 and kill 9. Happy~ We lose in the next round and the 3rd round everyone got disconnected as the LocalAreaConnection gone case. We leave as our time was about to finish too.
By night, we back for the night showdown! Sam not with us this time and a stranger named himself "me name is pro"(yes he spell it 'me') joined us. First round, using BountyHunter and keep having kill steal from others especially "me name is pro". But he's a very supportive teammate, not having abit grudge even I stole lots of his kills. We won anyway. Second round, someone named *SkyMing* joined us this time but he address himself that he is the one playing with us just now - "me name is pro". Cool, and of course we welcome his supportive spirit. Talking about the name we use, It's funny enough. We use INC Subang, INC Sunway, INC KualaLumpur, INC P.Jaya, & INC KelanaJaya(Jeffre change once during second round). And we won the second round as well. By third round, 4 of us changed name into INC Brazil, INC China, INC Tokyo,& INC Seoul. LOL~ The names has somehow bring luck to us and the third round was a victory for us. Why INC? INC suppose to be the name of the internet cafe(INC Klang), but we somehow edit it and called it International Naked Club. And to *SkyMing*, sure we can play together again next time. Overall, we won all 3 matches that night. First time winning all 3 consercutive rounds in a night, a night to remember. 24th August 2008, but it was 25th August when we finish our game. So, Happy Birthday to Mr.LianLiPeng who were just back to UUM not long ago. Satisfaction Utilized!

p/s: The pro who are reading this, please forgive the unbareable joyness of a noob jumping like a monkey here... XD

0 chicken(s) caught: