Monday, August 18, 2008

Updates Again

It seems like I've been posting weekly recently. Been busy? Or probably just being lazy. As for updates, I'll bring it up chapter by chapter again.

The Return of The Ultra-Braderz
Alex has returned from UUM and JuinGiap has returned from UMT. So me and Jason was so excited and started to plan things up. I took a leave by last Friday for we'll be having a karaoke jamming at GreenBox BukitTinggi by morning with the participants Me, Jason, BoonKiat, Wilson, and of course JuinGiap. Been hunger to hold the microphone for so long. But still, the ending sounds dull so everyone seems exhausted. JuinGiap did not sleep at all last night as he just arrived back to Klang. BoonKiat who has been the NightStalker these days doesn't seems be able to get used with the day time activity. I lost my voice after 2 hours. Maybe it's just not our day, but we can sing LeoKu's "King of Love Song" out even the actual song playing is LeeHom's "Forever Love". Later then, BoonKiat off to work and Wilson went home to watch the badminton showdown of LeeChongWei and the korean fella(I forgot his name). JuinGiap back home to prepare his night time reunion with Kumon. While me and Jason preparing for the night shift. With Alex and Sam tagged along, off we go to BukitTinggi again to pick Jeffre for another Project-D. But that night doesn't seems to be our day also. End the day at MYOB(MamakYouOrangBodoh) then me and Jeffre back home while they go for another round at Station1 Meru.

Being Ahmad
Should have tag along with them for an expedition to K.L, But as my principe "Family First" occured, I have to say no. But still, I agreed to excort them to the KTM station under Alex's request. I woke up by 7 and started to sending SMSes for confirmation while yawning on the bed but everyone seems still on their bed too. Finally the time has been decided, started my engine and went to fetch Pauline & Chiakie at Pauline's house, then picking Alex up, follow by TheEng. We went for breakfast at Meru ChickenRice. Eat & crap alot and by 9.30am, I sent them to KTM station and Sayounara~

Photographing Session
The reason I did not follow them to K.L is that I've been occupied for a family photographing session as for my bro's graduation. We went to a studio located at BukitTinggi 2. The place was crowded... with Indians that time and there's a superb irritating Indian kid who keep making noise there. Wish I've could land my palm on his face. The photographing session was nothing special and the bil costed RM213.00. My mom not happy with it.

Weekend without D
Saturday night, I call nobody for D and end up spending my whole night with my cousin and his PS2. Sunday, been invited by TuckLong for D but too bad, I've been occupied again by my bro to finish up the translation work again. Feels like something BIG is missing without D by weekend. I'll make it weekdays then... XD

That's all for this time, tomorrow will be having Happy Tuesday with my Broz. How happy...

2 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

the korean is Lee Hyun Il...

Benjamin said...

thx for the info... haha =D