Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Look What My Wallet Did To Me Today

The clock shows on 2pm sharp and i rushed to prawn mee stall nearby my office to have my lunch. All alone having a bowl of hot and spicy prawn mee down under the sun, imagine that...
I really sweat alot that time but what makes me sweat more is right after i finish my meal, i check my wallet and reallised that i just have 2 ringgits!! And the prawn mee worth 3 ringgits!!
What to do? So i tell the prawnmee uncle
"Uncle, i work nearby only and i did not bring enough money now. I'll be right back with money"(in hokkien)
And of course, he allow me to do so.
After that, i rushed back to my office and get another 1 ringgit from my bag to pay him back. ( I have standby extra cash in my bag for in case)

Lesson of the day, always check your wallet before u head to anywhere that needs cash! For lunch, shopping, movie or what ever...

2 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

should be thanks God he trusted you...
cause your face...
haha...

Benjamin said...

woah? u really think so?
THANKS~
bangga~ haha