Saturday, February 23, 2008

Feel Doubtful

A word recently displayed by Boon Kiat on his MSN user name.
He was doubting about whether life having a girlfriend is better or not having 1 is better?
Allow me to share my thoughts about that...
Went for an evening tea with Sam, Jason and Mr.Lian at the mamak nearby my house and we crapped alot about this there. Some got point but mostly is pointless...
But for myself, i didn't really think about this much lately for nowadays, i rarely have myself surrounded with girls.
3 of them were more talk about how to tackle some new girls which happen to met outside, i shutted myself up and thinking, what's the point for having some1 to be your girlfriend while you don't really know her? Even if you success, how long your relationship would last? Can make sure that she's happy to be with you?
And, would your life change after having a girlfriend? Time to spend for youself, your friends and family will be decrease?
But if you're happy with that then i got nothing to say...
I'm happy with my current status like Sam said "we are free birds"
But somehow I pissed off on myself for always making mistake in the office...
How about you?

1 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

it will come when it wanna come...