Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Tuesday

It's tuesday, and what makes me happy about tuesday is...
I can have 25% discount for Snack Plate or Dinner Plate by using this card.
And i'm a KFC fans, haha...


As usual, during lunch hour, i asked
Sam
whether wanna go out for lunch or not. He said he'll come to fetch me in 5 minutes, fortunately he happen to appears in front of me in 4 minutes. Good~
While we having our snack plate, someone familiar with a HICT College T-shirt appeared. That's Wilson! And of course, we had lunch together then...
Just when we're about to leave, I saw 2 juniors passing by that area by looking outside the mirror and i waved my hand. 1 of them waved back, the other 1 might be too moody to wave that time. Back to work after lunch then.
Well, while i'm still schooling that time, visiting KFC restaurant is a must in every Tuesday.
I miss those days while a bunch of boys talking about girls together while having our meal there. guess time won't turn back eh...

0 chicken(s) caught: