Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CheeHou’s 21st Birthday Party

A very surprising one, for me. Sam called me by around 8 something while I was still washing the dishes. He asked whether I’m free or not tonight(sure I’m free), want to attend CheeHous birthday party or not(when?), now and will be at my house in around 3 minutes(Great, grab a T-shirt after finish washing the dishes then I’m out). BoonKiat also received last minute call and while we reach him, he just done taking bath. When to fetch AhKai later then and off we go to CheeHou’s resident at Kampung Jawa. By the time we in the car then only we contact the rest such as Jason, Wilson, and JG. But end up only Jason turned up by asking TuckLong to fetch.
Didn’t even have enough time to prepare present for CheeHou, but luckily he don’t mind about it. Spend most of the time watching Fast&Furious at HBO there. Hardly eat anything there also as I already taken my dinner before Sam call me. Also went out from the house frequently talking out loud on the road like all the boys did because nobody seems to be around in the neighbourhood. I did not go any closer to the BBQ stove as they make it smoke like we’re at Genting Highland there.
Then it’s time for cake slicing. A quite formal one. Took pictures, BennKitt the full-time photographer, check out his blog for pictures. And of course, we ate the cakes, double storeys yo!
After that, we bring out all the balloons from CheeHou’s room which don’t know who blow all of it up. And WaiChung started to burst them up, specially attack on Sam and the baloon war begins. We snapped a video of it but it’s not with me, hope BennKitt could upload it up. The war ends when all the balloons burst up.
As the clock strike 12, it’s time to dismiss from CheeHou’s resident. Think it’s over? Not yet, we still go for 3 hours Project-D marathon after that. But there’s only 6 of us this time. All of us dismiss by 3am something.
Well, another member has join the Club21, Welcome CheeHou! XD

**********************************************************
Time for some unrelated post here as for some updates since I haven’t really updating much here recently. Been having a hectic week, my previous supervisor asked me back to help out a couple of days. Happy to get the pay but the systems went nuts in that particular 2 days. The system does not tally with the quantity on hand. That makes me need to go back to my previous office every morning until the stock gets right. Until now the stock still hanging unsolved there. Luckily I get an alternative way to solve it. Now I’m free from the stock again! Can concentrate on my work at Kumon, I get my 1st pay already, heh! Jamie on a long leave, I’ll be aking up her position until she comes back. Started to feel some pressure here already. To Mr.Ng who used to be in the same position before, any advice? XD

0 chicken(s) caught: