Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09

I guess the date worth a post in here. But nothing really special happen to me. As usual, went to work for half day. Lots of undone work leftover from yesterday, can’t really finish them all up by myself. Luckily the word '”Teamwork” still exist there, everything done nicely. =D And I had burgers whole day for all my meals, McD by the afternoon, my mom prepared burgers as dinner as she’s in rush back to office after that.
It’s a day to celebrate for those SNSD fans as they have 9 members in the group and it’s 09/09/09 today which myself don’t have a clue what’s going on also. Just a friend of mine told me about this.
But this day could be hard day for 1 of my friend there who just lost someone close to him in this very day. Stay strong and take care my friend. I still remember those days I have lunch at your grandma house while watching Vandread on AXN during form 2 days. May she rest in peace.
A day could be boring sometimes, nothing happen whole day and simply spending the time in front of the computer; A day could have change someone’s life and totally bring him on a rollercoaster ride such as declaring someone bankrupt or losing someone important in their life. This makes each and everyday precious? Treasure everything while you still have them…

0 chicken(s) caught: