Monday, August 31, 2009

Sam’s 21st Birthday Party

Last Saturday, been invited by Sam to his 21st birthday party with the venue at his big brother’s resident at Setia Alam. 2 cars came to fetch me, bangga~ BennKitt lead the way and 7 of us reach there around 8pm something. My FE-320 wasn’t around so there’s no picture taken by me that day. The first thing we did there as we reached is paying the toilet a visit, all waiting for their turn to enter the toilet. After that, it’s a party, of course we get ourselves feast on the food prepared there. After 1 round of meal, everyone started to passing the Black Label around and shouting “Tar!!” While I just serving myself with orange juice only.
A cake slicing ceremony after that. Took pictures but I have none to show now. After that, everyone settle down in a round table and Sam begin to open up all his present. He received 3 lighters, a boxer, a birthday surprise popper, and 2 other random stuff which I don’t remember what is it. The party popper freaks Sam out. LOL!
Went to the nearby playground with Jeffre to get some fresh air. More came to join us later on. And we play “Bang the tree” game after that. Enough playing, we went back inside to refresh ourselves with some drinks, only Tiger, Heineken and Black Label available that time. I took 2 cans of beers and I got myself all red again. And all of us started to talk real LOUD! haha…
Around 12pm, we all dismissed from there and go for Project-D. But before we left, there’s 1 more round of “Bang the tree” game specially for the birthday boy. While in Project-D, Jeffre gave Sam another birthday present, which is the “Death Scythe” by Necromancer… haha!
Went home by around 3am, late enough. Nothing much to be told in this post as I don’t have any pictures to post on. Anyhow, let’s welcome Sam to the Club21. 21 years old already but I guess it doesn’t mean much to him, he’s already a free bird all the time. Cheers~ XD

0 chicken(s) caught: