Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another Saturday

Last Saturday morning, I drove 5095 for check up after overhauling it for 2 weeks, and the battery somehow gone nuts for having difficulty to start up the engine. But after check up, it shows nothing’s wrong. Duh, waste of time. Then I start making calls seeking for lunch, Alex & Sam disappointed me for went to CheongFoh themselves without me. Fine, then I went have my lunch with my uncle/the car workshop boss.

Then by afternoon, Alex felt guilty for earlier and he planned something up with a special guest(rare enough for her to come out with us, only 10% of success rate to ask her out) Pauline! I pass the 5095 to my mom and I hopped on to Alex’s VIOS!! We went JJ BukitRaja as Pauline who some business to settle with Giordano there. Then we went JJ of BukitTinggi since the driver have no problem with the petrol issue. Went to have coffee at OldTown White Coffee and crap on. We’ve been start crapping while in the car. The waiter there pissed me off, will a waiter react to you like this after times we tried to submit our order, he said:”Can you wait?” Fine I can wait, but he continue his reply:”You’re not in rush right?” without a smile but a shit face. Fuck you waiter!!! talk so much Kam Lan Arh!! Blame the waiter for corrupting my blog. But then we ignore the case after that, continue update ourselves with each other’s stories. In the end, Alex’s treat, Yay! We waited for Alex’s sis at KTM station before he sent us all home.

Night time, waited for HuiLing to fetch me go MeiLi’s house for BBQ party as Ms.Lee(current boss)’s birthday celebration will held there later. Feast on BBQ! Although my FE-320 has finally returned but I didn’t really snap any photos there as they have their own CyberShot on duty already and even more efficient, photos on Facebook already. Most of the participants was there already when I reached there, I spend most of the time sitting in front of the BBQ stove self-service.
P9190178
The boss arrived not long after that. Later when everyone in the list is here, they TuckLong bring the cake out, I don’t have any pictures here but it can be found on Facebook. Ice-cream cake, not bad… =P Then, KhaiJun(Son of the Boss) strikes me using Chidori, and where the hell he learns that!? JuinGiap eat Siham himself there, sorry I don’t eat siham, cannot join, paiseh. Later then, peoples dismiss little by little. And I tired my best to finish all the cooked chicken  wings before we left.
P9190180
Mr.Wolfhound…
P9190179
By around 1am, TuckLong fetch me home and there goes another Saturday of mine. Will have to days holiday for Raya, I can get some good rest… =)

0 chicken(s) caught: