Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Keep Fit, Stay Strong

Last Sunday, Sam organized a morning jogging session with 4 of us(Alex, Jason, Jeffre, & me) joins in. Leave the house early before dawn, it’s been a long while since the last time I came out the early, more like going to school last time. Start hiking on the hill of Taman Rakyat, still early, can’t recognize the roar well, blur.. As we reached the top, all became lazy and rest at the hut there and start crapping, not forgetting to peep around. As we can see the sun rise up high, we take off down the hill. Around 8am something, we left Taman Rakyat and went to Pappa Kopitiam located at Bukit Tinggi 2. Here I would like blacklist this place for having breakfast. The food price was 2 or 3 times more expensive than those coffee shop. It wouldn’t cost me more than 3 Ringgits if I have 2 Roti Bakar and a cup of Cham/YinYong at the normal coffee shop. But at here, it cost me 7 Ringgits for the same thing. Looking at the menu, Iced Cincau RM4.50, the cincau made from gold? It’s true that the deco inside was nice and it is probably the market price for cafe like this, but it still killing and I still want to complaint about it. Next, we went to exercise our fingers at the nearby cyber cafe. LOL… Then take lunch, then go Jeffre’s house take bath, then we go CC again joining with the others. Then everyone dismiss and go home. A day planned for jogging ended up worked out more on our fingers, great. How many calories burnt and how many we consumed back after 2 meals? Frankly, I felt we did not really work out much enough. Haven’t reach my limit of exhaustion. I remember once I play basketball with ChinSiong until my sight gone blackout lying on the court, that is what i call reaching the limit! XD

**********************************************************


p/s: Here I would like to share something not related to title but still I want to post this up.

Yesterday while working, I spotted a very familiar looking person sitting in front of the table of the boss. I heard people called her name, sounds familiar too. Her appearance resembles VERY MUCH the one who claims me I’m the one, but she’s not Billy Jeans yet who goes obsessed over me(I’ not bluffing, I did told my close friends about this case). But I turned her down and she never talks to me anymore. Somehow i felt guilty about this and when I saw someone that resemble her so much appeared, I was freaked out! The atmosphere was more likely my aura being overwhelming by her aura. Thinking how come she’d be at here? She’s a student here too? Gah!! Until my break time, while having meal with JuinGiap, I seek for confirmation of her identity from JuinGiap as he knows all the higher level students there. Luckily, she’s not the one I know. What a relief!! Think too much, misunderstood big time. Haha~

**********************************************************


According to the newspaper, H1N1 has strike Klang. We were required to wear the mask all the time while working. How troublesome, It feels better when not wearing it. But no choice, I saw many of the students been sneezing too. To all my friends out there, take good care of yourself. I see some have been suffocating with headache, sore throat, and sneezing. Ah Lian been sneezing all the time, the cause might be being backstabbed there, quite irritating sometimes haha. I even heard some has been admitted to the hospital for quarantine. Sure hope everyone is all right and nothing serious happen. Stay healthy! Stay strong! You will get through this!! =D

0 chicken(s) caught: