Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Visit to Jogoya

Regarding to 1 of my previous post in August "Should I?", the day has finally came as I've promised Peter to celebrate his belated birthday there. I off my work ealier by around 4 and hopped on to Peter's Kelisa and off we go to StarHill Kuala Lumpur. The atmosphere in the car was expected to be strange for me as Peter is the only guy I know in the car. I'm being quiet in the whole journey there. We reached StarHill but we need to take the back entrance as the front entrance need to do some registration procedure which seems to be troublesome. Still have to gather up some of Peter's friend and yes, more strangers for me. Some of them I might have met before in my primary school but I don't really have their image in my life. Gladly, Hexter Fong was there. This mean among 10 of us, I only know 2/9 of the participant.
Enough introduction, time to feast!
Fried stuff such as Tempura Prawn and many more.
BBQ stuff (1)
BBQ stuff(2)
Stuff that will served after cooking it for you. Order it by putting a given clip into the bowl in front of the meal you prefer.
The all you can eat Sushis~
Hot pots~!
Well, the only 2 fella i know in the group.
As Peter busy to serve the other friends of him, I stick with Hexter.
Round 2, Wasabi craze~!
Peter was tucking the wasabi+chili powder into the sushi for a gaming session. Whoever lose, eat it!
And serve himself right?
I get the jackport as well but I don't have the picture of myself eating it.
Round 3, the all you can eat deserts!!
Plus the all you can dig Haagen-Dazs Ice-cream!!
We feast again!!
Alright, finishing soon, it's time for a group photo session.
Start with the guys only.
And with everyone together. The girls only? Not really know them so I skipped it.
And the bill...
With souviner was given...
StarHill night mode...
Some night view of Kuala Lumpur...
Overall, it was a worthful meal with just RM101.00 per person, you can eat all you can for 4 hours inside with such fine food. I have got some great discovery that day, Thanks to Peter to invite me to such great dinner. But somehow, I got some confession to make. I don't like the atmosphere being a stranger and feeling uneasy. And on the way home, while talking in the car, don't really know why I just don't like it when he talks about career stuff. Yes, I know he did not mean anything harsh and probably giving me some advise hoping that I would success someday. He did try to convience me to buy insurance from him again. Anyhow for myself, if friends come out enjoy, please throw away everything about working issue. I would never want to be one of the pawn of career chess game of any of my friend or want them to be mine. Working society makes a person change? Our topic has came a distance as we living in different enviroment? Or maybe I'm thinking too much again? I hate to think about these...
Friendship has been put on the test for walking the path of heaven?
A friendship for 9 years. Hope you all the best in your life anyway.

0 chicken(s) caught: