Monday, December 1, 2008

Here Comes December

I've been isolate my blog for more than a week. Don't really have anything main title to post about. Just would like to update something happened in November.

The Return of Ultra Braderz 3.0
JuinGiap has finally returned and we happened to celebrate a belated birthday with him. Since LiPeng was around with us during his birthday, we take this coincidence to celebrate for him too.
There's hell lot more pictures taken that day and it's impossible for me to flung it all out here. Get it personally if you guys want those photos. =)
DotA Craze
Got myself addicted with the 'facilities' I have recently. Until my dad & bro says that I don't know how to control. LOL~

Oh well, not much to update about. Until next time. By the way, the night smiles at me tonight...

0 chicken(s) caught: