Thursday, December 11, 2008

6A5 Reunion #2

9th December 2008. Another gathering, with 6A5 this time. The venue, Yuen Buffet Steamboat Restaurant. Organized by TeongTat. I walked myself to KaiShee's old house right after I off work by 6pm. Everyone already waiting there, but not rushing, still waiting for others. Without wasting time, The 1st batch(KaiShee, BoonHooi, ChingGeok, ShengYee, ChiewFei, & YuenTong) went to the destinated place to get a table first. I'm with the 2nd batch whose are not going to be early. Have some chit-chat with TeongTat while waiting. After everyone's ready, it's time to move. We went fetch HuiLeng from her house, GenSoon from TheStore who just off work, & Yunya from Sunway who just done her promoter training. And finally, we're there.

The all you can eat buffet steamboat with just RM21.00 per head.

Everyone seems grabbing for something, what is it?
BBQ chicken rupanya...
In a blink of eye became this? LOL~

Here some pictures taken while dining...




How much ice-cream you can?
After the meal, we all went camwhore-ing at the outside of the restaurant.
All got no trasport to go home...
I'm the main character? XD
YuenTong is the photographer as she said she's not from 6A5 last time...
Well, I've been having a lot of gathering in within this week. It's indeed tired, exhausting, and dealing high damage to my wallet. But I did have fun, thank you all who oraganizing it all.
Sure hope we can gather up again next time. Awaiting for it... =)

0 chicken(s) caught: