Friday, December 19, 2008

Don't Simply Scold Others

Really dislike those fella who would simply scold others without making clear of the situation. Especially those elders who thinks that they are above us and whatever they say is correct. A very recent case which has just happened yesterday although the victim isn't myself, it's my brother instead. One of my aunt have her house moved and of course, lots of furniture were meant to dispose as my cousins have already bought new furniture for their new house. For the sake of not wasting, the idea is to move those furniture to my house. So, my aunt arranged a lorry to move those unwanted furniture. I took a day leave that day under my bro's request and we went to my aunt's house to give an aid to upload the furniture to the lorry as man power were wanted there. We were told that the lorry will be there by 12pm, we reached there about 5-10 minutes before 12. But as we arrived, no lorry can be seen but our cousin brother came to us saying that everything has been done and the furniture has been sent to our residence. Woot!? Then why are we here? Since we're already there, of course out aunt welcome us to visit their new house. We were nicely served by our aunt, even lunch has been prepared. But my cousin brother been keeping himself quiet and went out. We did not notice anything funny, we visit every corner of my aunt's new house, then we went home to adjust the furniture which already sent to our home. Until my bro received a call from our cousin sister who living in Singapore. My bro got pranked on the phone, saying that we're being irresponsible for bad timing, the lorry came by 11am but we arrive by 12. Want the furniture but help nothing out. Caused injuries to our cousin brother as he got everything done and scratched himself. And not even a 'Thank you' after getting what we want.
Hell!! It's not our fault that the lorry came early themselves and we already reached there earlier than we've been told. It's not like we did not wanna help, everything has already been done. Being not satisfied for blind helping and did not make a sound in front of us meanwhile back-stabbing us from behind, such hero our cousin brother are. It's not that we don't wanna say thank you, my bro keep being pranked in the phone and don't have the chance to do so although he meant to say it from the beginning he received the call. How can she keep scolding by just hearing what her brother said? She haven't make clear of the situation yet. My bro is so pissed off as my cousin sister hang the phone up right away after finished pranking and my bro got no chance to explain.

Conclusion, please make clear of the situation before you start scolding anyone. This is so gonna be hurt for those who you scold although he/she is innocent. Be rational...

2 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

same with mine last time...
mine was he want us help him...
yet he kao peh we work slow...
hello, excuse me, u should be thankful we helped...

Benjamin said...

they old doesn't means they can simply scold rite? what have gave us a shock is all the while she's being so jinak and all of the sudden she would scold us by just listening to 1 side, biarlah she sayang her bro or watever. anyway, few days later, she apologized... but i'm afraid, it's too late to apologized. We have already seen the face unmasked