Thursday, December 4, 2008

Opps! I Did It Again

Once again, I've got my stock screwed up! It sucks!
I have to go through another brainstorming to figure out why the stock quantity wasn't in the correct order. Keep being 'soal-siasat' by my supervisor. Big pressure!!
But what she says is right, I'm damn weak in memorizing and recording. That's the fact that makes me lost count on my stock.
Come to think about it, I AM a very forgetful person! Probably being lazy to remember it.
This is one very bad attitude that I have to change about myself.
Another fact that makes me lost performance would be...
I've lost commitment to my job here.
Knowing myself gonna leave here soon, I'm being laid back.
This is yet another attitude I must throw away.
Since this is the last month I'll be working here, I should give it my best till the end and make no more mistake!

0 chicken(s) caught: