Tuesday, September 2, 2008

There Goes Another Month

I just hate it whenever end of month occurs eversince I start working. It would be like 100 times more busy than usual. The stock will never be enough to supply during that time. Last Saturday suppose to be a half day working shift, but I happen to stay back until 6.30p.m which turns the half day into a full day work as I can't get the work on hand finish on time. Until now, the work is still pending. If the stock goes wrong I'll be in big shit. I dislike this hanging feeling which unable to state whether am I safe or not.

Talking about last Saturday, it's Merdeka Eve. So where have I been that time by night? Celebrating at no where but Microsoft again with Jeffre & Jason. We've tried spinning around Bukit Tinggi but nothing interesting seems to happen. A meaningless Merdeka Eve.

31st of August 2008, I went for a family trip along with PohClub to a beach at TanjongSepat. My FE-320 is not with me now and I can't upload any pictures. It's difficult to describe the whole trip without pictures. I'll just skip this part and what I'd like to say is... "The sea water suck shit"

And now here comes September. The time flows by quick and I sure hope it'll roll on faster. 4 more months to go and I can breakaway from this stressful working enviroment. These days, I got something ridiculous running in my mind again. It really drives me nuts! And it made me did something stupid again...

0 chicken(s) caught: