Thursday, September 18, 2008

Screw Me

It's a public holiday and I'm being a bad boy today.
My mom ask me to go help out my uncle which is my ex-boss but I turn up having Project-D with my fellow Brotherz.
Not being helpful at all for my ex-boss but I don't really care.
It's a holiday and I should spend my time for Me, Myself, & I.
Screw me~

Back home, I've planned to go out for a night tea with my friends.
I finish my dinner in a rush at my grandmother's house which is just next door to me.
While stepping out of her door, I've been shot by my grandma with her machine-gun with the assist of my aunt.
"You just came here and eat then go back everyday"
"You never really wanted to sit and chat with me"
"You rather spend your time at your mother side grandmother house than being here"
"You have hanged out whole day outside and still wanna go out later"
"I jealous"
"I 80 years old already still cook for you all, you should be thankful"
"I have became enemy with your uncle for cooking for you all"
"I am the one who raise you up all these while"
It's not that I'm not appreciate all the efforts that you-grandma have given in making such a big guy now. But is that necessary to say words in this time? Although you're old but can you stop being so conservative? Do I chat a lot with my mother side grandma? Did I ask you to became an enemy for my uncle? I'm 20 years old and do you still have to investigate wherever I go? whatever I do? whoever I'm being with? What are you jealousing about? And the way you speak those words was totally not sweet. I can do nothing but to wait until you finish all your words although it wasn't nice to hear. This world ain't about getting back how much for how much you have given. Don't challenge my endurance until I show you disrespect.
I really wish I can have more time to stay at home with you.
I really wish I can learn some cooking skill from you.
Unfortunenatly I only got 24 hours a day.
So please be understanding.
Screw me~

By escaping from my dad and grandma, I just went out and ride on a black Myvi which already waiting me outside and flee from all the troubles for a moment. Now it's makes me feel like wanna live somewhere outside and being independent for a moment. I don't feel happy with the way my elders speak to me at home.
Screw me~

0 chicken(s) caught: