Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Drama Craze

The only thing I felt enjoyful about my work would be the time I spend on watching HongKong dramas during lunch hour. And recently, I'm so into this series - Moonlight Resonance a.k.a Heart of Greed 2. A series recommended by my 'aunty level' colleague - Janet.
I have watched untill episode 27 this afternoon. Watching this series made me don't feel like wanna watch any other drama for dramatic scene has given me such a big impact. I've even found this character chart.
My favorite part of this series would be those part starring by RaymondLam, LindaChung, & BoscoWong. The character played by RaymondLam was so much alike me(I'm not joking). Why I say so? Watch it and you'll know it. Suddenly, I hate KimGary...
GamWingHo(Raymond Lam):"Don't look back"
This part can be found in episode 26, he's so damn cool trying to save the situation. Will I get to say this to her? Haha...
Anyway, this is a very recommended drama I'd say. There's too much to talk about and I don't think I can split it all out here. Try boiling this series and we can crap alot about it. Wee~ :)

0 chicken(s) caught: