Monday, September 22, 2008

Lost Weight?

Did I wear a wrong pants today? I don't really care about what I wear usually when I go to work as long as it's a long pants and T-shirt's on. But the pair of jeans I wear today was seriously lose. I can drop it off by simply jumping around. And I don't have the habit to hang a belt on my waist. This uncomfortableness has directed me doing something stupid yet effective. By tying a Rafia rope on my waist as a belt. Ha... Ha...

Come to think about it, even if I'm wearing those old pairs of jeans given by my dad last time, I can fit myself in. But not today. Does this mean I've lost weight?

Happy~

2 chicken(s) caught:

feishan said...

congratulation! hahaha lost weight pula.. u gt any pui ba meh?

Benjamin said...

u dunno meh?
u ask xiuyang hows my tummy looks like before STPM starts la.. haha!