Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wesak Day

The night before Wesak Day while chatting in MSN.
AlEx:"I’m back!! let’s go Bak Kut Teh!"
JG:"F**k you! tomorrow is Wesak Day la! Eat Vege!"
ベンジ様:"Haha~"
Just a funny part of conversation which I want to quote it up.

Meanwhile in Wesak Day, I didn’t really went to any temple or being a vegetarian for a day. By afternoon I went to met Joan up with Alex as she want to return the Pure Maths text book to me. She’s the driver of the day and we went to get our lunch at McD JJ BukitRaja. Conveniently met JG there while having a walk around JJ. We dismissed from JJ in around 3pm. 
  P5090239
Joan speeding with her SLK(Speedy Little Kelisa)!
  
She sent 2 of us back to KP after that and we went met up with BennKitt who has already there. Jason joined us after later while we were waiting for table to play pool. We have a 2 on 2 game when we get a table. Alex & Jason left earlier while me & BennKitt continue.

Later when we get tired of it, we went to get some refreshment at Southern Curry House again. As I’m somehow addicted to Bleach recently, I requested to have a few round of Fighter of Characters at the nearby cyber cafe. It’s kind of troublesome to get it download there as the line were pretty slow there. Sam joined us later and we play DotA instead. Both of them versus me and I get Double Kill in the beginning, but I lose in the end!

3 of us joined the rest for night tea after that. BoonKiat also asked me out for tea by that time but as inconvenient occured, I’m unable to join them. Too bad. BennKitt and the rest have further plan later then but I refuse to join, I rather went to my grandma house located at Southern Park as I’m getting tired already after getting out from the house since afternoon.

After I reached home, I still get to catch a few episodes of Bleach. Then only I recalled back, where is my Pure Maths text book? Shit! I must have left it at the cyber cafe earlier this evening! Behold! The ultimate careless power of Benjamin! Argh~!!! I’ve asked BennKitt to help to check it back there, hope it’s still there. No, it’s gone…

1 chicken(s) caught:

jy said...

Pictures!
where r my pretty driving pictures?

i warn u first ah, if not nice dont put, nice only put ok!

xP