Monday, May 4, 2009

JiaYee’s Wedding Buffet

Last month, I received an invitation through SMS from a friend which did not contact for quite awhile - JiaYee asking whether will I attend her wedding buffet in the 2nd of May 2009. I felt this shocking as she was same age as me and I’m was slightly older than her. Of course I reply than I’m going as some of my buddies will be there as well.

Last Saturday was the day, not LeeHom’s Music Man concert but JiaYee’s wedding buffet dinner night at her house. BennKitt came fetch me by 6 something pm and we went to spend some time at Klang Parade snooker centre while waiting Eugene off work. While having the pool game with BennKitt, both of us screwed up a lot. Each of us entered the black 8 cue before it should which causing a loss for a game in the first 2 matches. By the 3rd round, I can’t even start the game properly(the white cue hits nothing) and
BennKitt says:”I know you’re nervous to go JiaYee’s party and scare her husband treat her bad next time~”.
I replied:”Yea lah, I kar kar dei was once her so called Khai Gor you know!”.
BennKitt’s turn to start the game, the same scenario happened(white cue hits nothing).
I says:”I know you’re also nervous as she going to get married already, don’t lost concentrate la~”
BennKitt replied:”Of course I also nervous la! I kar kar dei was once wanted to tackle her 1 le!”
*Benjamin & BennKitt laugh out loud*
When received a text from Eugene saying he’s ready, we went met up in front BennKitt’s house and went to JiaYee’s house with Eugene’s Myvi only. The overall participants in our group is Me, BennKitt, Eugene, Crystal, & ChinYee. We shared up to buy JiaYee a present which I don’t even get to take a look at. I felt she has became far more mature than me than time, maybe it’s because she going to get married soon? Can’t really speak as spontaneously as last time with her, but I still can talk shit with her brother. Her brother ZhengFeng has grown ridiculously big size comparing to last time he was just a form 2 kid who can't even do pumping. BennKitt & Eugene got shocked. ZhengFeng served me Calsberg, I can just stand for 1 can only as usual and my face got blushed. 5 of us stayed there for around 1 hour something and need to leave already. Well we still get to take a picture together before we leave while she was still single.
P5020198
She gave us some of her wedding photos as souvenir as well. I was thinking to upload that wedding photo given here but think again, this is my blog, it's all about Benjamin, why should I do that? Hoho~
IMG_0057
A picture taken with her 4 years ago in Tutti Camp'05. Recalling back those days while we all were still wearing uniforms, well, time flies eh, now she had get married already. XD
May she have a blessed and wonderful marriage. =D

0 chicken(s) caught: