Sunday, May 24, 2009

I-Don’t-Know-How-To-Name-This-Group Gathering

After days, weeks, and months saying want to come to have a gathering within this group, it has finally been done. 23rd May, 5pm, Station 1 Meru.
I went to get my lunch with Jason & BennKitt right after I off work that day at Klang Parade food court, and we were intend to have a few round of pool but unfortunately there was no table available during that time. Jason left us earlier and until we get a table, it was around 4.40pm already. I started to texting those who were joining to find out whether has anyone there already. Chiakie was there already but she was with her ex-colleagues that time. After 5 rounds with BennKitt, I dismissed with BennKitt and take off to Station 1.
Screw Jeffre for FFK. By the time I reached there, Chiakie was still with her gang but is about to leave, I went to crap with the waiter named Alex. As Chiakie’s gang left, I took over their place. Then, Ck told me Pauline FFK also as circumstances occurred. Meanwhile Ahmuk was on the way from Sri Hartamas after work. Left me, Chiakie, and Alex as the waiter that time. Been talking about “How’s our recent life was” while waiting for Ahmuk and I get scolded for being too polite. By around 6pm something, she’s finally here with a friend of her also. Crapped a lot like we used to and everyone been surprised on each other with our own new look. And we started to take pictures there.
P5230256
Asked Alex to be the photographer.
P5230251
Screw those who FFK!!
P5230262
Station 1 Meru area wasn’t really that safe after all, a snatch thief incident just happened earlier that day. By around 7pm, it’s a dismiss for us, all of us have our own second round plan after that. The next gather were expected to be the coming September. See you guys again and hope next time won’t have that much FFKers. XD

0 chicken(s) caught: